Sunday 7 January 2018

Monthly Goals.

Hey guys,

Happy new year!

I have already started planning posts but have not yet prepared for them. Which is a good start I suppose, better than usual. I want to say next weeks post will be better but who knows. I'll try.

I have decided that this year I want to improve my blog - ironic that this one is already so bad. But I want to put more effort into it, make it great. So buckle up.

I am also going to do another jar where I put good things that happen to me on a slip of paper. I did this for 2015 and did a post about it. It was lovely to empty and read all the little things that gave me happiness so I am going to definitely do it again this year.

I am going to let myself feel more. Well, obviously I have feelings. But I hate getting frustrated and upset (as I'm sure we all do) when there is no reason to 'hate' it. I'm allowed to feel ad I'm not going to apoloise anymore.

These are some goals for the whole year, pretty much the same post as last week only different goals. These are more casual and not actually anything to do with what I wanted to say.

So, this year I also want to set monthly goals. Nothing to much but little things so I can say I have achieved something each month. Whether its to finally wear my jumpsuit out or to volunteer for a charity. You get the idea. I'm thinking of maybe doing a post like this saying what id like to achieve each month and review the previous months goal. This may not last but hey, its an idea.

For January I think I might start small. I will share something that I love with someone. Whether that's food to a relative, or a hobby with a friend. I think it could be a little way of bonding and letting someone get to know you. So we shall revisit this on my first post of next month (hopefully...) and see how it goes.

Have a kick-ass week.
Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment