Sunday 30 April 2017

What I've been listening to - April

Hey guys,

I hope you are all as fabulous as ever. I said that this would be a happier post so here is the most recent songs I have been listening too in the month of April. Now these aren't all necessarily new songs, in fact, most of them are probably old but hey ho. If you find these sorts of posts interesting, you're in for a right treat this week. Enjoy.

Symphony - Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson)
That's What I Like- Bruno Mars
Ciao Adios - Anne-marie
Sign of the Times - Harry Styles
Green Light - Lorde
Stay - Zedd ft. Alessia Cara
You Don't Own Me - Grace
Cheap Thrills - Sia
Cops and Robbers - The Hoosiers
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Sweet (A La La La La Long) - Inner Circle
You Sound Good To Me - Lucy Hale
Chelsea Dagger - The Frantellis
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
Zoom - DNCE
Best Behaviour - Louisa Johnson
The Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzy
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
What's Love Got To Do With It - DNCE
A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
Versace On The Floor - Bruno Mars
Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
Skin - Rag'n'Bone Man
Fluorescent Adolescent - Artic Monkeys
Fit But You Know It - The Steets
Into The Black - Chromatics
Straight Up & Down - Bruno Mars
K - Cigarettes After Sex

That's all of them I think. Obviously as you can tell I have a very varied music taste haha. As you all probably know by now. Some of these are 'cleaning' songs, others 'getting ready' songs and such, that's why there's such a difference. I hope you all found this post somewhat entertaining, if you did, you're welcome. You're all amazing.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment