Tuesday 13 December 2016

12 DAYS OF BLOGMAS!

Hey guys,

I told you I'd be back didn't I? I can't believe I'm already doing Blogmas again. It's coming so quickly! Anyway, if you cant already tell, I haven't been as organised this year and pre planned anything. I do have an idea for the posts, I'm not stupid believe it or not, but because this is 'an introductory' post, why not just wing it?

As today is the 13th, our family normally puts up our tree today. However because our living room is preoccupied which you can read about here, we don't have anywhere for our tree to go this year.
After some thought I asked about the top of the stairs/the landing as we have a little space where it could go, I also suggested having one in my room (because obviously). My mum and dad, went out and bought a new tree for my room. I decided on a 6ft white one as I have a white room and didn't want a dark colour. I still need baubles and tinsel etc but I shall find some!

For the meantime I had one strip of tinsel and I have tried to just put it at the front, it doesn't look good but it makes me smile. I guess that's all that matters. I also paper clipped a photo of me with galaxy makeup to the top to represent a star. I found it funny haha. I may or may not switch it to a star when I buy one, who knows. It could be funny to keep it up.

I love putting the tree up for Christmas. Granted, this is basically just a tree as there's nothing really Christmassy about it but I still enjoyed it. I had my Christmas playlist on Spotify playing, having a little dance here and there. And even though my family weren't in the room, it still made me feel festive and happy. Sorry guys, haha. What my point is, is that yes, it is lovely to be around love ones around this festive time but it can also be nice on your own. Not talking about being anti-social but if you have lost someone recently or live alone for example, you are still allowed to enjoy it. I hope you all do.



I hope you're all excited for the upcoming blogposts and the festive season. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Merry Christmas.
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment